About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Someone send me these video links, most of them happen in Hong Kong MTR station or train. The trains are always so crowded already, they still got place and mood to do all these. But do remember check out the last video.....

黃大仙MTR情侶

港鐵男女

Polyu 情侶

I believe that is the library, how to prepare for the exam if in this way, guess people around them also not in the mood to study. Rather they film them.....

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ July 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Not too uncommon, strangest I've seen in public were two lesbians (High School age) all over each other on a Taipei bus

Search with box above