About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


More disco madness rains on Hong Kong, as Hed Kandi returns for a grand showdown at Club JJs, Grand Hyatt. Showcasing their talent on May 30th will be Andy Warburton and the vocal of star of several 2008 chart songs, Tara McDonald.

A globe-trotting talent, with great residencies to back him up, Andy Warburton has been with the Hed Kandi family since 2005. Since becoming a DJ ambassador, he has co-compiled more than 3 of the Hed Kandi album releases, and been featured at some of their key gigs around the world.

Event Details

Event Name: Hed Kandi Nu Disco Tour
Date: 30th May (Saturday) 2009
Hed Kandi DJ: Andy Warburton
Tickets: HK$280 in advance and HK$350 on the door
Venue: Club JJ’s, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, 1 Harbour Road, Wan Chai Hong Kong
Time: 10pm till late

Enquires and Booking Hotline: (852) 8201-1027
Email: info@hedkandi.com.hk
http://www.hedkandi.com.hk/

Advanced tickets will be on sale starting from the first week of May 2009. And 21 and above only!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above