About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I believe this happens in a classroom in China. But I am sure this happens everywhere in the world, especially in the later days in elementary school, or early days in the secondary school. But the video says this happen in university, then I not too sure, how come people already an adult still so childish.

Somemore the students are now rich, everyone got a handphone or camera, and can take video during class.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ July 8, 2009 at 11:41 PM

It’s gone :( what was it?

Search with box above