About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Name is very important, look at these Chinese name, and see how funny it is. Next time remember double check with many different languages before you name your child. I remember I got a friend, his name is 张郎, really sound like 蟑螂. I think he must have a difficult time when he was a kid. So lets see the rest.....

劉産
賴月京(還是個男的)
范劍
姬從良
范統
夏建仁
朱逸群
秦壽生(虧他父母想得出)
龐光
杜琦燕
魏生津
矯厚根 (I don't understand this.....)
沈京兵
杜子騰
排名第一的:史珍香

當然,若論「實用性」,上述大名好像又遠不如台灣寶島這位到加油站不必講話的 Taxi Driver....

This taxi driver is borned to be a driver!

Related Posts by Categories



Search with box above