About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


A Saturday afternoon, with beers, music, grassland and carnival, it’s great season celebrate the arrival of spring! But do you ever think it’s your power as well to change the life of some 1-year-old sick babies who might die before they get a chance to hospital?

Co-organized by Child Welfare Scheme (CWS) and Crazy Young Master Music, CWS Rockraiser Festival 2009 on 25 April 2009 at Cyberport Outdoor Podium is an awesome outdoor rock party with more than 10 bands from China and Hong Kong to play. Come join us with your friends or even family!

There will be food & drink on sale (catered by LKF catering and beer from Tsing Tao), great music, great games and a wonderful atmosphere! Let’s enjoy all these, and more important, you can bring love and to the poor and disadvantaged children who need you.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above