About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Is your partner 大男人? If yes, then really got to think twice. Not only on daily life, big things small things all got to listen to him, see his face do the work. Even the wedding photo, you may end up like this also.

Quite cute isn't it? Tomorrow show you the rest.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Vestige @ April 3, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Yeap, its quite comical.

Superman @ April 3, 2009 at 2:12 PM

The bride is cute! :) Look like the doll on top of the wedding cake.

Search with box above