About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


People always say China is the paradise for food. No doubt that Chinese food are nice. But there are also all sort of food, some of them, are out of your imagination. For example, here got one example: "Ass Meat".

I think this is the "donkey", but some error in the translation. Not sure any westerner, after read the english still want to try.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ July 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM

not really an error since donkey/smules are often callef asses but writing "donkey" is better

(but I still bet no westerners want donkey meat):O

Search with box above