About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Ah Gua 阿瓜 is the terms used in Singapore and Malaysia for those girls that were used to be a boy. Quite a funny term right? Not sure what is the meaning behind it. So lets see here the list of the Ah Gua from all around the world, including one from China! Pretty funny.

Japan......
Korea.......
Taiwan......
Thailand.........
Singapore.....
China!
Come on.. should have a prettier one in China right? Though is not as popular as Thailand.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

hyperX @ April 15, 2009 at 12:01 AM

The one from Thailand is super pretty. The last photo simply ruin everything. Anyway, I wonder people wonder mind that their girlfriend is actually an ah gua....

Search with box above