About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Someone send me these two photos, and let me choose, which one is more pain. Well, it is a pretty hard question. The first is your best friend betrays you, and have an affair with your partner. The next one is your partner prefer same sex rather than you.

Both will be pain for me, one you feel being cheated, one you feel you are no longer attractive. Both destroy your confidence. But these two photos are really special, such scenes hard to find. Just like the one I showed previous where two best friend share a girlfriend.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above