About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


These looks so delicious, but only if you don't know what are them. Take a quick look, the skin is crispy. Just like roast duck, goose or chicken. Not too much fat, hmm.... really tasteful.

Lets see the preparations

And are you ready for the fact?

Oh my godness. Next time I will ask every careful on what is the food. Is good go to the kitchen and have a double check.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

bebek @ March 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM

wow......... that is super delicious!!!!! hahaha just kidding

Search with box above