About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Monopoly is a game that I played when I was young. Quite time consuming, and I think guys may like the game more. For me, really hard to win without getting extra money by the help of banker. But look at these two girls, they got a very useful tricks to win the game, not sure if the guy being considered lucky or unlucky.

I think most guy will think is lukcy before they went bankrupt. Exactly the same in real life.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

hyperX @ March 19, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Why so serious? It's just a game.

Search with box above