About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Just watch the interview of Gillian Chung 鍾欣桐 阿娇 at Stephen Chan 陈志云 "Be My Guest" 志云饭局, I really feel that she speaks the mind of every girls.

It is quite surprise that she has been with the Edison for 4 to 5 years, but of course got break in between sometime. And most important, Edision is the one she loves most. So lets see what else she says that apply to every girls.

阿娇:通常和他在一起的时候,我就没有其他人。因为他对我的影响都很深,都很。。。怎么说呢,和他在一起之后,我很难再投入另一段感情。
Carol: Don't really understand guys, how can guys with a girl, then at the same time sleep with other girls.

陈志云:你刚刚说起他很会哄人,他是怎么哄你,让你很开心呢?
阿娇:很少,就是一个message已经令人很开心了。因为,可能。。。要不就不找你,有的时候,一个message 就让人很开心了。
Carol: Actually girls usually no ask for much, a simple sms or a call can make a girl very happy already.

陈志云:为什么你愿意和他拍一些那么亲密的照片呢?
阿娇:我。。。不知道。真的不知道。就是不想失去他吧,可能。
Carol: Looks like all girls got the same weak points. And seems like guys always like to make use of it.

陈志云:看了这些照片之后,你有没有找过Edison?
阿娇:有。找不到。
Carol: Always this is the case, the guy can like disappear in the air and never be found, if he wants to hide from you.

阿娇:好害怕。除了害怕之外,我不知道还能做些什么。... ... 心脏就快要爆炸。我想如果我不吃镇静剂,出来后一定会崩溃。
Carol: I think I can feel that. Imagine something that you have done and never expect it being exposed. But now it is going to be seen everyone in the world, can you imagine how scarly and how stress be it?

阿娇:我觉得我和这个人已经没关系了。原谅不原谅都不是那么重要。
Carol: Hope she can really move on. She is also a human being, just because she is actress, doesn't mean that she cannot have her personal life and do what she likes to do.

There is also an interview with Cecilia Chung.

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Harogenki @ March 9, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I think it takes one year to prepare that kinda speech.

bebek @ March 9, 2009 at 10:11 PM

i think you are much much more beautiful than Gilian Chung!!!!

Anonymous @ March 10, 2009 at 12:07 AM

bebek,
I'm amazed you can lie thru' your teeth.

Anonymous @ March 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Please tell me you shave.

Search with box above