About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


The support of husband during pregnant is always important. Look at these pregnant tattoo with a theme and with the support of their partner.

However, I can't really accept the last one. This is too much advanced for me.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

J @ March 5, 2009 at 9:17 AM

These are called body paint .. not tattoo :P

BTW, you should NEVER EVER get a REAL tattoo while you are pregnant. It might endanger your baby.

Cheers.

-J

Superman @ March 5, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Those are not permanent tatoo rite? As J said, those are body paint. Tatoo is way too dangerous for pregnant women.

Insane Tattoos @ March 12, 2009 at 7:54 AM

For insane tattoos go to: www.learningtotattoo.blogspot.com

Search with box above