About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


The missing footage of Bruce Lee playing ping pong was found! In the black and white video, clearly show how he beat two guys in a game of ping pong by using his two sticks 双节棍. At first one guy played with him, then later another join in, but still not his match.

Pretty cool right? Not the phone, but Bruce Lee....

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

bebek @ March 9, 2009 at 10:16 PM

hey that's cool and impossible....

wonder why such a tough guy died at a young age ....

Search with box above