About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Look at this performance, this is basically mission impossible. One girl sit on the shoulder of another guy, and two of them are going to have a 360 degree flip together, with the girl on top of the guy all the time. But surprisingly, they make it, here is the video.

Once I talked to these performers, and to my surprise, they have a very tough life. Basically they spend their whole life and all of their time on practise and perform. Most of the time, they didn't receive much of their hard earn money. So if you got chance to see any of such performance, remember give them support.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Fitness | Design Jurulatih @ March 3, 2009 at 1:02 AM

They deserve a standing ovation! That was just amazing!

Superman @ March 3, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Pity them lar, like nothing better to do.

Search with box above