About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


This is an exhibition quite some time ago. Quite a few Hong Kong actors and actress get themselves "top-less" or "bottom-less" and take photos. Here are a few collections.

No actress? Tomorrow will have them. Lazy to upload more than 5 photos at a time.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Dedric @ March 23, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Must have been some time ago if Edison is still part of it. Of course seeing him with his kit off is not all that exciting anymore.

Search with box above