About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


On this Valentine, of course must have these love candies. They are so colorful and cute, for sure girls will love them. But remember to pay attention when put them into mouth, because they are not normal candies. They are candies shaped condom. Take a closer look and you will believe me. So they are best suited as Valentine gift.
Never know condom can have so nice packaging. So if you receive a candy, take a second look before put it into your mouth.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above