About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


What a complicated word "Claustrophobia", it is the Valentine's Day Special movie by Karena Lam & Ekin Cheng (林嘉欣 & 鄭伊健), Chinese name is《親密》. It is talking about 林嘉欣 is being attracted with her married-with-kid boss 鄭伊健. As they have been spending quite a lot of time together everday, and he sends her home daily. So is this love? I am sure many poeple are facing such problem.

In theater on 12 Feb, not sure if I will be getting any premiere ticket.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above