About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


These two guys are the best possible friends in the world. Why I say so, take a look at the photo then you will understand. They are so good until can share a girlfriend and take a photo like this together! You know, guys are always selfish, they always allow themselves to have two girlfriends, but never allow a girl to have two boyfriends.

I think the photos must have been edited, if not, how can this be happened?

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments:

Saga @ February 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM

can put my hand there too? haha

Kivat @ February 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM

that cant be true!

RacerBoi @ February 14, 2009 at 1:09 PM

haha...but the girl is quite cute...

Anonymous @ July 8, 2009 at 5:38 AM

girl is taking after Lin Jing Shan

Anonymous @ February 11, 2010 at 8:25 PM

"Guys are always selfish."
Wtf?

soh sze yuen @ May 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM

if you notice why there are 6 hands?

Anonymous @ July 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM

the girl must be enjoying.

Search with box above