About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


My friend send me some photos of Taiwan girls wearing. Actually you won't see those often in Singapore, not even Hong Kong even at LKF. Somehow for these 3 Chinese societies, they are very much different. Singapore is very city, Hong Kong is half city half rural, Taiwan got more rural. Rural as in space is wider, and you can see people just riding bike. I don't think you can see any bike easily at Hong Kong and Singapore.

Quite daring right? But board day light, not yet party time, how come wear like that?

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

RacerBoi @ February 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM

have u been to geylang area in singapore?? perhaps you will get to see these more...

Fili @ February 20, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I'd say that's not very typical of Taiwan. I've been in Taiwan for a long time and I've rarely seen a girl wear anything daring (aside from Betelnut girls, ofcourse).

There are always, naturally, exceptions.

Saga @ February 20, 2009 at 6:03 AM

i think it is more china than taiwan. also a bit like geylang.

Superman @ February 20, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Oh gosh... Taiwan is the place on earth!

tw girl @ September 17, 2009 at 2:36 PM

wonder where your friend took this ? it's actually very common in taipei night club

Anonymous @ March 23, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Oh maybe you not in Singapore long enough..trust me dear!!I ve seen alot and worst

Search with box above