About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Visit around the Chinese New Year market about 1 month ago, notice some very special, funny and cute toys that may suitable for Valentine. So lets take a look..

How about this "cow" shit hat? Pretty cute right? But a bit warm if wearing it at hot countries.

This is cute, can you guess what is it? It is a condom shape like pillow. With chilli, banana and durian flavour somemore!!!

Above just kidding, the following is the best, love shape cactus with the wording "I love you" on top.

Not sure how they manage to "plant" the words on top . They can even make the thing with a heart shape. Pretty nice, I am sure girls like it.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above