About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Right after the Beijing 5 "Left-Over" Girls, now is the Taiwan Nurses are taking "very daring" photo albums in order to look for husband. It is reported that they are being retrenched by the hospital, and the police look into the case to see if they are involving some money business.

Soon people will dig out their daily live photos, and soon their full photo album will be made available online. These are their daily life, not sure who is this lucky guy.

Photos in nurse uniform:

Here is the album:

To see the full album, here are the links: Album with over 30 photos.

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

hyperX @ February 9, 2009 at 6:21 PM

I would recommend my pervert friends to transfer to Taiwan Hospital, if they need any treatment. lol

Carol @ February 12, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Haha.. you call ur friend pervert??

bebek @ March 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM

taiwanese and japanese girls are among the prettiest and sexiest in the universe!!!!!

Taiwan Nurse @ May 9, 2009 at 1:16 AM

There are over 30 photos at this site: http://prince-charles-iv.blogspot.com/2009/05/taiwan-nurse-nearly-naked-advertisement.html

Brian @ December 24, 2009 at 8:19 AM

may i know what is the name of that cute nurse who wears the white shirt with 'holes'?

Search with box above