About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Take a look at these 3 couples, see how they have spent their Valentine. Then you will be feeling lucky as manage to spend the Valentine with your love one. Even stay alone at home, are much better than them. Hugging over the gate, the feeling must be bad, as got some metal in between. If the face too wide, I think can't kiss even.

Kind of sad isn't it? Not sure what is happening.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above