About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Help my friend to spread this message. This is for the qualification for your personal and professional success. Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) by Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business. The course is 3 to 6 years if part time. And there will be an information session on the coming Sat 28 Feb 2:30pm.

Visit http://www.hkbu.edu.hk/~dba or email hkbudba@hkbu.edu.hk or call Miss Li at +852-3411 2148 for more information.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Fili @ February 27, 2009 at 6:45 AM

If I may ask - How exactly is your friend associated with this?

Search with box above