About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Been too much movies on dog recently, the "ten promises to dog", "Marley and me", and many more cartoon dogs movie. Finally there is this cute movie about cate. By the Japanese Cat's Movie Starring Koizumi Kyoko/ Ueno Juri/ Kase Ryo - "Gu Gu The Cat" 小泉今日子/ 上野樹里/ 加瀨亮 主演可愛貓咪電影 - "貓咪咕咕".

The website is very interesting too... maybe worth to watch. Hopefully got free ticket.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

DC @ February 27, 2009 at 1:44 PM

But the name 'GuGu' sounds a litlle...

Carol @ February 27, 2009 at 1:45 PM

You dirty minded ....

Search with box above