About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Look at these girls, making super funny pose when taking photos. I am sure after several years, when they look back these photos, that kind of feeling must be very memorable, at least they had been having fun before. However they got to hide these photos to their kids, if not, the kids will ask: "Mom, why...... " hahaha.....

This remind me the song "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". So remember to have fun everday.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Harmony @ February 12, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Looks like from Mainland or HK...

Blog Tactic @ February 12, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Good collection

Superman @ February 12, 2009 at 11:21 PM

lol those girls are funny, especially the last 2 photos. lol

Search with box above