About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Heard of cockroach facial? Take a look at these photos, see how they use the cockroach mix with mud to do facial for girls.

Can you see the Cockroach leg on her face? I don't think I would try no matter how powerful it is. Even the cockroach is home grown, I would not try neither.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Tz @ February 17, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Hi HR,

I meant no offend,

http://spaceislost.blogspot.com/2007/02/korean-fear-factor-facial-mask.html

Dallas @ February 18, 2009 at 11:10 AM

OH GROSS!! I'll never do that... unless they blend it.. throughly..zzz..

Search with box above