About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Have a dinner with friends a few weeks ago, after dinner, saw this car, the car plate is "LUCKY". Wow, don't know who is he. Is he eating the dinner in the same restaurant as me? If yes, I should go and know him, will be lukcy if sit in this car. Look at the car plate, so nice!

But if given a choice (just day dreaming ok?), I would like to sit in the car "I LOVE U", that is the car originally going to be 李嘉欣 by her ex-boyfriend 大劉. But now is with the 大劉 "wife" 呂麗君 or "girlfriend" 甘比. This doesn't mean that I like 大劉, I just like the car plate, so romantic.

These rich people really.... a nice car must have a nice plate......

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above