About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


We all grow up by watching the Hong Kong TVB TV drama series. Basically is addicted, watching it while having dinner. But do you know why it is so suceess? You may take a look at this photo if you have no clue... this is basically a background of the street of 1970's or 80's.

And take a look at the one below:

Surprise? They looked so real! But they are just toy and model. Amazing. The model has every details just like real buildings.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Admin @ January 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM

I love HK series :) cannot live without it sia ! :)

Search with box above