About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


After Christmas, New Year all the parties, do you find that something missing to your parties? If yes, then must be these 3 sexy models. They basically help you to create happy environment for your parties. So don't forget to invite them to join your Chinese New Year.

Always when you have a party, if just food and drink will be too boring. Must have some suitable music, then maybe some games. And I think the best is don't switch on TV or DVD, if not everyone will sit there quietly and watching it. A game machine like wii will be fun.

Very cute isn't it? But it is true, without them, a party wont be like a party.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Horizon @ January 8, 2009 at 12:45 AM

They're cute but creepy if they are food.

mSs.spaghetti @ January 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM

so cute!!

Search with box above