About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Look at this girl, dance happily to the camera in her bikini, with all the teasing actions, until falls hardly on her butt onto the floor. It is so funny, in chinese we call 乐极生悲. Let's continue to see what is her reaction when everyone look at her after she fall down, definiitely she must make a loud sound when she fall down. I guess she is so excited after having some drinks.

With the video taking capability of mobile phone, I think more and more funny moment can be captured. Really, these are good memory and you will laught even watch it again after several years later.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

hyperX @ January 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM

I always prefer video than photos. Just like what you said, it's good to have a phone that has good video recording to record the moment we spend together with the people around us.

Search with box above