About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Wong Hei 王喜 is one of the famous actor attended the "Marley and Me" premiere. I like him because he is funny, lets see how many different facial expressions he has. He is so funny, and always the eyes are half closing, like sleepy. Can hardly capture the photo with his eye "open".

So back to the movie, you guess how many babies did Jennifer Aniston has in the end... maybe I don't tell you first, you watch it yourself. But one funny thing is their first baby where they made it at Ireland. They stayed in a hotel room, where the brother of the owner passed away in that room. Then the room hang the portrait of Jesus, HIS mother, and pope. And the bed is with the swing swing sound. You thought scary? But that is the place they made their first kid. So got to see the movie to know how it happens.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above