About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


"Marley and Me" is supposed open to public only at 22 Jan, I am fortunate to be invited for the premiere last night. The main actors are Owen Wilson and my favourite Jennifer Aniston. It talks about a family learns important life lessons from their adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog. This is the place, a cinema at Kowloon Bay 九龙湾:

And two VIP tickets:

See what are those reporters shooting about:

Is two dogs and one little puppy (not in the photos)....

Of course I met many movie stars, actors and actress... tomorrow will show you some of their photos..... The movie is touching, I cried (expected), just like the movie "Ten promises to dogs".

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

dead_cockroach @ January 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Hi Carol, I have an award for you at my blog!

Search with box above