About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I went to Tsim Sha Tsui for the Christmas eve dinner and party. It was so crowed, and basically you have difficulty to make a move around. Finally we decided to take a train and move to else where. And guess what, in the train station, it has the sign of "No Waiting"!!! Can you believe it, just like on the street, there is "No Waiting" sign for the cars, now is "No Waiting" for the human being. But still, most people still stand there and wait for their friends. As train station is the best place to meet people.

Such a small image, if you want copy it and put it else where.
And this will be my only photo left behind!

Then there is this bored guy, captured me in the photo while I wask looking for my friends.... #$%#%#$%*($#%@#$#

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

AlienTYC @ January 19, 2009 at 9:48 PM

You should have make sure he delete your photo from his camera!

Search with box above