About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


TVB got this TV series 我的2008. They interviewed some people, and ask them what is the most important thing to them in 2008. My godness, some of them are so touching. I tell you, I cried, I really cried when watching them.

There is one story, the restaurant boss that selling breakfast, he started to give out free breakfast for the elderly since 2008. And do you know why? Because he said one morning, there is an old man bought breakfast from him, and the old man find very difficulty to take out a piece of money which is wrapped nicely in many layers of newspaper. Since then, he decided to give out free breakfast to the elderly in the morning. Then another story is about a guy, who is not so healthy in mental, but he manages to work hard in Macdonald and even shot advertisement. Below are the two stories....

I better stop writting now, if not I may cry in the office again. To see other stories, follow the link 我的2008.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

dead_cockroach @ January 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM

The videos are really heart warming. Thanks for sharing!

Search with box above