About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


That day having a fruit juice before get into train station. Just stand there and see the "performance". Quite a lot of people are watching this guy, because he and his stick are so amazing. This magic stick (on your left) can basically clean anything.

Say you got soy sauce stain your clothes, just rub this stick on and it can be cleaned easily. He even get someone on the spot, and clean his x-years sport shoes on the spot, amazing, the sport shoes becomes shinning white, like a newly bought. And guess what, that guy bought one immediately, because his shoes were not balanced, one is dirty one is clean, so he had no choice but to buy one to make two looked the same (just kidding).

Back to me, he said one stick is 50 Hong Kong Dollars, two sticks at 100, but with some free gifts. He will give you one small stick, where you can bring it in your bag to everywhere, for emergency use. Then also free "bra safe" (photo at the bottom), where you can wash your bra in these balls in washing machine without worry being damaged.

And guess what, I bought two!!! I can't believe myself on why making such decision. Is it because of free gifts? Or is it that stick so amazing. But anyway, I get back home, and let my mom tried on my brother shirt. To my release, those yellowish stain on his shirt gone! It is so amazing!

Frankly speaking, I don't buy things on those moving stalls usually. As that feel like only aunties or uncles will do it.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Azie Anna @ January 23, 2009 at 2:37 AM

wow! it really works?? cool!

Search with box above