About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I think our generation we know her son much more than his mother. I am sure if you are aged between 20 to 40, you know 杜德伟, but how about his mother 张露? Maybe only those above aged 40 will know her. But actually we all hear her songs before, just to name a few like 《给我一个吻》, 《迎春花》, 《小小羊儿要回家》 all these are her songs, she is the original singers.

Unfortunately, she passed away on the first day of Chinese New Year, that is so sad. And surprisingly, youtube got a original version of her Chinese New Year song 《迎春花》, and listen if you don't know who is she...

And here is another MTV, very funny... from the movie '花月良宵' (I never watch before)

Hope you say "ahh...." and know who is she by now. And don't misunderstood me, I am not that old ok!!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above