About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year is coming soon. But this year 2009, is something special, and some of the words that you used to congra others during Chinese New Yew is not applicable this year. Why is that so, take a look:

新年不能說的吉祥話

裁員滾滾
遭裁禁飽
萬市如憶   ~股市萬點已成追憶 ,苦啊~
薪餉四成
紅屠大斬 
裁員廣盡

So during economic bad times, really got to be careful on the wordings. And remember, don't drink this: 鮮草蜜~ 先炒me

But something good... these are some icons suitable for you to send greeting in MSN messenger, just copy and paste to use it.

Happy 牛 Year

☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘─╮∴°
╭┴──┤牛轉 ├╮
│o o│乾坤 │●°
╰┬──╯   │ ∴°﹒
☆ ˍˍ/ˍˍˍˍ/∴☆.


Another one....

☆  ∣  ☆
        ★
 ╭‧放煙火 ‧╮╭‧放煙火 ‧╮
☆       ★        ☆
 ╭‧新 年 ‧╮╭‧快 樂 ‧╮
☆       ★       ☆
   ╭‧☆‧╮∣╭‧☆‧╮
  ☆     ★     ☆
 ☆      ∣      ☆
        ☆
        ▉    
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above