About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


These 5 Beijing so called "Left-Over" Girls (北京 剩女) are taking the wedding photos together in order to attract guys to get married with them (集体征婚). In fact, they are not bad looking, young (only 25 year-old), well educated (university degree holders). And after they pose their photos online, they receive over thousands of "applications". They are at a lost now as there are too many choices.

So are they seriously looking for a partner, to get famous or just wanna have some fun? Who knows.

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Kriscell @ January 24, 2009 at 10:08 PM

With their looks and education level I am surprise they are not approached at all before these photo shots.

Are the guys blind!!!

Neo @ January 25, 2009 at 5:35 AM

in my opinion, they are attention-seeking babes

Uln @ January 26, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Pics with wedding dress on?? Noo! They need a more subtle approach. This is going to scare the sheeests out of all the guys!

China blog @ January 27, 2009 at 3:47 AM

Girls who put the marriage in the first place scare me. No wonder they can't find a guy.

Laoshi Carrie @ February 2, 2009 at 3:26 PM

What is their website address? I want to read more about this topic.

It is really strange to take the photos in wedding dresses. Why not formal gowns in different colors? I would think men would be scared from dating them when they expect a marriage proposal so quickly!

Search with box above