About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Christmas, New Year all over. All the happy long weekends are over. Take a look at my bath room after all the parties. Actually this is just half of the collections, another half have been recycled. The most happy part of festival I think the best is eat and drink together with friends. And if got gift then it will be even better.

I like the Smirnoff drink shown in the photo very much (from the number of bottles you know already). It tasted much better than you mix it yourself. The other two on the right so so (which mean I wouldn't try again). And the ginger beer on the most right hand side is the worst, it is so sweet, so never try it.

Next long holiday will be Chinese New Year, but somehow I think Chinese New Year is different from Christmas and New Year. Chinese New Year more traditiontional and more time with family (or had to stay in family). So no much happy happy party.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

dead_cockroach @ January 5, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Judging by your title, I thought that I would be seeing vomit and the rubbishbin overturned with toilet paper everywhere... lol

Rainbow Fan @ January 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM

wow! so many bottles!

btw, will you be in Singapore or Hong Kong during the CNY period?

Search with box above