About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Hey girls, lets try this out. Call your husband or boyfriend's friends. Try to call 10 of them. And ask them is your husband with them just now, as it is so late and he hasn't back home yet.

To your surprise, 8 may tell you that he was with them just now. Out of these 8, two may tell you that your husband / boyfriend was drunk and still with them. Hahaha... very funny isn't it. Worth a try with your husband / boyfriend besides you.

And check is any of their friend send sms or phone him to ask him to get back home NOW.

Here is the message I get in mandrin:

一個女人有一晚沒回家, 隔天她跟老公說他睡在一個女性朋友那邊, 她老公打電話給
她最好的10個女性朋友, 得到的答覆是 : 沒有一個知道這件事!

一個男人有一晚沒回家睡, 隔天他跟老婆說他睡在一個兄弟那邊, 她老婆打電話給他
最好的10個朋友, 有八個好兄弟確定他老公睡在他們家 .....

還有2個說'他老公還在他那兒!


我把此篇給老婆看,沒想到她興致大發; 立刻打電話給我朋友問我是否在他們那, 結
果可想而知,再次論證了上述觀點!

更離譜的是有一位哥們竟然說我在他家喝醉了, 正睡著呢,還問我老婆要不要喊我起
來接電話?

在掛了電話後,那哥們的電話馬上打到我手機上, 一接通沒等我說話就大喊: 人在
哪呢,快回家吧,你老婆找你呢,我說你在我家喝醉了 ......回去前別忘了先
喝口酒......

通完話,我看著老婆默默無語.......

Worth a try.........

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Horizon @ January 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM

So true and so funny.... But for me, I'll say I don't know where my friends are instead of lying to their wives.

reenamelanie @ January 13, 2009 at 12:35 PM

hey, nice blog you have there. I'm really not sure if 8 out of 10 would lie to the wives. sounds scary actually. lol!

Search with box above