About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I like Malaysia or Singapore asian food. Though I can't take too spicy one, but I still enjoy it. Here is one promotion at a restaurant....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Members,

Thanks to the owner who is a member of this group for this special offer.

Malaymama serve most of your traditional Malaysian food like Laska, Mee Siam, Prawn Noodles, Bak Kut The etc…one of the better Malaysian resturants around.

My pleasure to offer the following promotion to Singaporean in HK members.

1. Upon presentation of "This Email Printout", customer will receive 10% dinner discount at

Malay Mama
Shop 11A, Mercer Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: 2542 4111

Do email me if you have any questions. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or you may consider to print this screen shot:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above