About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Pass by the bus stop and saw these two very funny and yet meaningful advertisement from Durex. Basically what is stated got twin meaning. They say there are two rules to be a happy woman. The first rule is: woman should reduce the friction with guys, and the rule number two is: to make girls happy, guys must play some tricks. Yes, they are so true. To reduce arguement, girls should keep quiet sometimes, and guys, if you want to make girl happy, then you need to think of something new and fun. But can you guess what is the advertisement about?


Click to enlarge and take a look. Very funny isn't it? Rule 1 is for lubricant. Rule 2 is for toy....

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Kriscell @ December 29, 2008 at 11:06 PM

I think the ad is very well done. Catchy yet direct.

Search with box above