About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Due to work, I got to travel often, usually between Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai or Beijing. I am thinking to start this blog, to keep in touch with my friends and family. And of course show you some of my photos, my life, and maybe sometimes some funny jokes.

I grow up in Hong Kong, but later move to many different places, been stayed in USA and Canada for a very short period of time. Now stay in Hong Kong and Singapore. So bear with me if there are grammer or spelling mistakes. Do point me out.

This is my photos several years back....... don't ask me how many years back.....

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

bebek @ March 9, 2009 at 9:47 PM

i haven't read your profiles, but i think you are with Singapore Airlines????

Anonymous @ November 7, 2009 at 1:29 AM

you are really pretty

HelloWorld @ January 21, 2010 at 11:40 PM

again, you are pretty Arrr!!!

Search with box above