About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


In the news, newspaper always hear about the financial crisis. But how come I see long queue outside LV, Gucci, Coach always? Forever long queue. Not only that, inside the shops just like shop market, or a department store that is having great sales of 90% off like that. But these are branded shops, and no discount! You not believe, lets take a look of these photos by a guy who is bored to shop around the handbag.

This is Gucci at Tsim Sha Shui on one Sun afternoon, can you see those walked out with big bag in their hand?
Want to see an item? Ya, you got to fight, maybe self service is better, got to wait a long time before getting someone to serve you.

Feel like you are in a night market? Or a super market that is having great sales?

Yes, they are all from mainland China. Super rich. I hope I can print money as they do. So I gave up, and watch a movie. Then return to the coach at night before the closing and get my Christmas gift which I showed you yesterday.

Still, where do those people money comes from??? Can anyone tell me?

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

AlienTYC @ January 1, 2009 at 2:07 AM

In SG, it is exactly the same long queue in those shops. Maybe the money comes from credit card :p

Search with box above