About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Hardly to see such a sales event, 50% store wide, every bags inside will be 50% at LeSportsac, the brand with a chicken. I go there happily, thought will get myself a bag, but to my surprise, there is no queue outside the shop. So I run to the shop, and oh my god. Guess what, the shop is FULL of people, no way to squeeze in, even get inside, I doubt I got room to choose a bag that I want.

So no choice, I just walk around the PP (Pacific Plaza, 太古广场 near Central Hong Kong Island). Then visit the LV, Gucci etc... and that is another story which I tell you later. Then see the nice Santa Clause sit in his big house taking photos with others.....

So sad... always can't get any bargain from the sales.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above