About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I like Mona Gillen's videos, always she presents the things in a funny and yet sexy manner. Take a look at this video where she tells you how she manages to reduce her fat by drinking beer, it sounds so real and reasonable (at least for some of her arguements). Maybe worth a try.

I really wish to cut down my weight, really feel that I am too fat now. But then if slim down too much, then many clothes need cannot be weared, really a headache.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous @ December 8, 2010 at 7:21 AM

Well... here in Europe all alcohol will create is a beer belly....

Search with box above