About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Next week will be Christmas, thinking about what to wear is a big headache for me. They say want to have a theme party. So I took out my high school uniform, is a blue sailor moon kind uniform. Not sure still can fit in or not. So what do you think? Please give me some suggestion. But don't ask me to post photo with me wearing it. Must be funny, and I can't imagine myself wearing this uniform again after 10 years.

So help me please..... I need to decide if I should iron it. But maybe I should try if I can fit it in first, been gaining some weight in recent years. Sure funny if wearing this school uniform.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

kelvin @ December 28, 2008 at 1:05 PM

hey gal. u shd have worn this uniform! i think you will look really cute in it. =D

Search with box above