About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


In Chinese, we have a saying, same as people but different luck 同人不同命,this is very true. In the school, you are the one who most clever, but you may end up earning the lowest salary now. You maybe the prettiest, but get the ugliest husband (if rich then still ok). Or you and your colleague both are the same position, and you do more works than her, but she is the one being promoted or get a higher salary and bonus. So see these policemen, they are all police, but received different treatment.

Oh no... he is really unlucky one. So make sure yourself is the lucky one always!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above