About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


I remembered that I have a very pretty (hehe... is really pretty) photo of white christmas last time. Finally I found it and scan it into softcopy. At least easy to bring around and can post online. Guess I will try to scan more old photos, but of course I only scan those pretty one :P

Look at this, I feel so sad now, I was so young that time (don't ask me when I took this photo). Girls really get old very soon, just a few years, I change from a little girl become.... okay.. I know.... no need to say out explicitly. Really, the good days can only in the memory 往事只能回味...

* images removed, as someone post it else where *

This year, I will be spending my chirstmas at Hong Kong. Well, it is prety cold, but too bad, not a white one. Maybe a fake white one like the one shown above. But thinking on what to wear for the party is really a big problem for me.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above